The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Recently the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, Education and Justice, along with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission launched an online complaint system designed to collect feedback from veterans, service members and their families who are experiencing problems with educational institutions receiving funding from Federal military and veterans educational benefits programs.
Military and veteran students and their family members who are utilizing their education benefits can now submit feedback on negative experiences with educational institutions while using their education benefits at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/feedback.asp. Tuition Assistance (TA) or Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Scholarship recipients can submit feedback at: http://www.militaryonesource.mil/voluntary-education?content_id=274604. Feedback by federal financial aid recipients can be sent to Compliancecomplaints@ed.gov.
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on MISSOURI benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.
Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.