Veterans' Resources

The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.

Recently the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, Education and Justice, along with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission launched an online complaint system designed to collect feedback from veterans, service members and their families who are experiencing problems with educational institutions receiving funding from Federal military and veterans educational benefits programs.

Military and veteran students and their family members who are utilizing their education benefits can now submit feedback on negative experiences with educational institutions while using their education benefits at Tuition Assistance (TA) or Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Scholarship recipients can submit feedback at: Feedback by federal financial aid recipients can be sent to

More information and help

Related Content

Information for Military Personnel.

Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.